Saturday, January 25, 2014

Video of Dr. Burt

Earlier in my blog, I posted a video. It got buried. Here it is again. Worth watching, because  I'm going to be that guy.



MS in remission w/own stem cells - JAMA Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8SAgUB5hQs&feature=youtube_gdata_player


If there is an award for science and health video reporting, the JAMA Report above deserves it. It is accurate and informative about what is really happening with HSCT treatment here at Northwestern. And it gives a very cogent overview of the science behind it all.

I can tell you this because I'm living here as a patient now and looking forward to my own health improvement results. I showed the video to one of the bright nurses who care for me here.  She had not seen the video before, but enthusiastically recognized and named staff people in the background. She also pointed out subtle changes that had occurred since the video had been shot. I like a nurse with attention to detail.






No comments:

Post a Comment