Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Please be kind

My Google analytics dashboard shows that half the people visiting here are viewing the blog via smartphones, from many parts of the world. It's hard to follow a blog on a phone, but I appreciate that you do. I've found that a blog is a chaotic way to convey or find information.

I don't curate this blog. I don't have a fact checker or a copy editor. It's just me, an HSCT patient, doing stream-of-consciousness writing and posting. Occasionally I will review old entries and realize I'm getting redundant, or that good things got buried. I've had to just accept some limitations and give myself a break. I hope you can too. Maybe you will find something relevant, useful or moderately entertaining.

I don't make money with this blog. I don't endorse any product, treatment or anything else. I'm not doing  a fundraiser. If you see an online ad that appears to be related to me, it's not. Please let me know what you saw. Google Adwords, Facebook, or some other entity may be picking up keywords and positioning ads that appear next to my blog on your particular interface.  I'd have no idea this was happening unless you told me.

Here is a good article that may have been buried.

Vatican Conference Hopes to Promote Truth on Adult Stem Cell Therapy



And here is the disclaimer that I started with.
*DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this blog constitutes medical advice. Nor should any of it be considered a credible source of facts or attribution for journalists. I am merely a self-educated patient pursuing MS treatment and sharing some of what rolls around in my addled brain along the way. The blogosphere is populated by lunatics, sages and fools. I may be one of them or all three. Believe and proceed at your own risk.

**My thanks to George Goss, Barb Yoder Coppins and all the participants in their moderated discussion groups for sharing information resources, encouragement, experiences and knowledge about HSCT.

No comments:

Post a Comment